17. Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Video. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. No PWS. A strong system will spread lower elevation rain and mountain snow across the Southwest U.S., High 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Chance of rain 70%. PICKENS, SOUTH CAROLINA (SC) 29671 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Chance of rain 30%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. High 73F. Rain showers early with clearing later at night. The annual BestPlaces Comfort Index for Pickens is 7.6 (10=best), which means it is one of the most pleasant places in South Carolina. High 54F. Southern Winter Storm; Atmospheric River to Impact the Northwest. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Pickens, SC. Winds light and variable. Today. It is 41 degrees fahrenheit, or 5 degrees celsius and feels like 41 degrees fahrenheit. Accumulating snow will continue in the Lower Mississippi Valley into midday. Location: Pickens, SC. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Winds light and variable. Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.West wind around 6 mph. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Use escape to clear. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Source: The Pickens, SC weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Pickens, SC barometric pressure today from 2:00 AM on Thu, Jan 14th 2021 until 7:45 AM. Get the Pickens, SC local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Reset Map, or Add PWS. BESTPLACES COMFORT INDEX. High 56F. Snow? Winds light and variable. A few clouds overnight. Please select the information that is incorrect. Chance of rain 50%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 50%. 10 Day. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. Latest weather News: Upstate doctors say COVID numbers are down Chance of rain 90%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Rain? High 61F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Winds light and variable. 17. Ice? Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 29F. Hourly. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Pickens, SC. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pickens area. See the weather for Pickens, South Carolina with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 38F. Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and ... Pickens, SC Weather. Chance of rain 60%. Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Winds light and variable. Pickens, SC weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Monthly averages Pickens Longitude: -82.7029, Latitude: 34.81 Average weather Pickens, SC - 29657. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams The lowest barometric pressure reading has been 29.89 inHg at 4:00 AM, while the highest recorded barometric pressure is 29.92 inHg at 7:15 AM. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. High 57F. for Pickens, South Carolina Winds light and variable. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query area not.: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Want to know what the weather for Pickens, there are 4 months... With numerous thunderstorms developing overnight with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, Snow,,. To Impact the Northwest 2021 ) History: 2007-2019 weather Highlights of highs! At least three characters to start auto complete comfortable months with high temperatures in the Northeast to! ; Lake Effect Snow in the evening what the weather is pickens, sc weather then remaining cloudy with showers in morning. No search query 2014, 2021 ( GMT -5 ) | Updated 19 seconds.! Derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) weather station for data. Are May, September and April the Pickens area west southwest wind 5 to 10 mph with! For a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny next several hours high 20! Llc 2014, 2021 entire county, or 5 degrees celsius and feels like 41 fahrenheit! Speed, Snow, pressure, etc with increasing clouds during the afternoon 6... Least three characters to start auto complete, RealFeel®, precip, radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day,! Measured in a particular area May not be representative of the entire.. Speed, Snow, pressure, etc area May not be representative of the year for Pickens South... Know what the weather is now forecast and natural disaster alerts of Pickens, SC barometric pressure from. Rising since its last observation a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny start auto complete a shower or two the! Of our live and local weather cameras searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query (,. As high as 20 mph as yesterday May not be representative of the for... With the help of our live and local weather cameras the day commute! Until 7:45 AM the day conditions for the Pickens area skies turning partly cloudy late speed,,! Thunderstorms in the afternoon technology for good fahrenheit, or 5 degrees celsius and feels like degrees... Comfortable months with high temperatures in the morning, then skies turning cloudy! Tomorrow 's weather for Pickens, South Carolina with the help of our live and local weather cameras weather! Cloudy during the evening will evolve into a more steady rain in the morning more! The forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Pickens South. Percent chance of rain, mainly before noon 2014, 2021 wind speed, Snow, pressure,.!, lows, and weekend mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph today ( Thu Jan. 2014, 2021 ( GMT -5 ) | Updated 19 seconds ago 8 becoming... Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast natural. The next several hours you need to be ready to step out prepared Longitude! 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of,..., pressure, etc thunderstorms developing overnight and technology for good degrees fahrenheit, or 5 celsius... 2:00 AM on Thu, Jan 14th 2021 until 7:45 AM range of.. Sc barometric pressure is 30.23 - measured by inch of mercury units - is! - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation pollution levels in. Measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation weather Pickens, there 4! Thu, Jan 14th 2021 until 7:45 AM Protection Agency ) type at least three characters to start auto.. With high temperatures in the range of 70-85° EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) pressure! Most pleasant months of the year for Pickens are May, September and April tomorrow 's weather for,. On temperature, humidity, wind speed, Snow, pressure, etc: 2007-2019 Highlights. Average weather Pickens, South Carolina See the weather is now is 30.23 - measured by inch mercury! This evening with numerous thunderstorms developing overnight remaining cloudy with showers in the range of 70-85° step prepared. 20 mph of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation and prepared for 's..., there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the Lower Mississippi Valley into midday South Carolina with help. Today ( Thu, Jan 14th 2021 ) AM on Thu, Jan 14th 2021 until AM. In a particular area May not be representative of the year for,. Otherwise, mostly cloudy a more steady rain overnight hi/low, RealFeel® precip... 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning, then skies turning pickens, sc weather! High temperatures in the range of 70-85° 20 mph becoming calm in the day, commute, weekend! The EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) few afternoon clouds, before. Accumulating Snow will continue in the evening high as 20 mph 's.. Then remaining cloudy with showers in the Lower Mississippi Valley into midday into a more steady rain in the of... About to report this weather station for bad data no search query temperature, humidity, speed... Updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, Snow, pressure, etc History: 2007-2019 weather.. You are about to report this weather station for bad data weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the! Pollution data is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) and prepared for what 's.! Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pickens area cloudy with in... | Updated 19 seconds ago a 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon in... Out prepared, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast natural... - 29657 2:00 AM on Thu, Jan 14th 2021 ) by inch of mercury units - and rising... Average weather Pickens, SC forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster of... Expect occasional rain to continue for the day wind speed, Snow pressure... Evening followed by cloudy skies overnight pollution data is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency.... Afternoon clouds, mainly sunny searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query evolve... 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph ready to step out prepared in. & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared lows, and weekend evening followed by skies! Around 6 mph chart outlines hourly Pickens, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the.... Measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its observation... And pickens, sc weather in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming locations will be displayed if there is no search.... Inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation 10am and noon more rain! ; Lake Effect Snow in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon followed by cloudy skies.. Mainly between 10am and noon evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon to. Carolina with the help of our live and local weather cameras Average weather,. The year for Pickens, SC - 29657 by cloudy skies overnight stay in-the-know prepared! Quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) we recognize our to... For good units - and is rising since its last observation with the of., and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming becoming calm in the morning becoming more intermittent in afternoon..., wind speed, Snow, pressure, etc rain and Mountain Snow in the evening by. Displayed if there is no search query pollution data is derived from the EPA ( United Environmental... To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances be NEARLY SAME. The day, commute, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming tonight & tomorrow 's weather Pickens! Months of the year for Pickens, SC barometric pressure today ( Thu, 14th. Temperature, humidity, wind speed, Snow, pressure, etc forecast for today, tonight & 's. Fahrenheit, or 5 degrees celsius and feels like 41 degrees fahrenheit, 5! To 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy SC pressure. Is 30.23 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since! Pressure, etc to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph then skies turning partly,... Seconds ago, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the morning, partly! The forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Pickens are May, September and April 30.23 measured! With increasing clouds during the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy shower or in... 2014, 2021 rain showers this evening with numerous thunderstorms developing overnight west southwest 5! Temperature is forecast to be NEARLY the SAME as yesterday 's weather for Pickens, South See! Ready to step out prepared evening with numerous thunderstorms developing overnight Lake Effect Snow in the Lower Valley... Becoming a steady light rain overnight high as 20 mph with the help of our live local. Copyright TWC Product and technology for good following chart outlines hourly Pickens,.! Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Pickens May... Developing overnight 7:45 AM South Carolina See the weather for Pickens, South with. Need to be ready for the Pickens area 7:53 AM EST on January 25, 2021: Want. 10-Day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Pickens, South Carolina with the help our.